- 2 rolls of Pillsbury biscuits
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Spray dutch oven with cooking spray. I would recommend lining the oven with foil and coating with cooking spray.
- Chop biscuits into quarters. Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag. Drop each quarter into bag and shake to coat well.
- Place the mixture in the dutch oven.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter and pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Check around 30 minutes to see if the dough is done.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.